Thursday, April 3, 2014

Jardin Botanique

I'm always inspired by French conception, it seems. Those inspiring feelings possibly tige from my rich French heritage. Peut-être.
The Jardin Botanique savon est né from those thoughts.
Herbes riches and botanical icing parfumé with lemon grass, patchouli and rosemary. Charmant!

It's been un moment since I last posté. The hand made boutique has filled my days with inventaire and pricing, bavardage with nice humans and living in the fast retail lane.

Printemps seems an ideal time to freshen and renew.

Comment diable avez-vous été? Grand I hope!


Ayez un beau jour

Jill 

4 comments:

  1. I always try to visit the blog before and after me when I join Romantic Home's blog party and you're the one after me today. I think your blog is adorable, sugar!! Truly. A feast for the eyes. Nice to meet you. I also adore the title of your blog. Cute!
    xoxo
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and beautiful blog you have. I saw you at My Romantic Home and couldn't resist having a peek. Tres Jolie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just discovered your blog and I am really happy for that! Your photos are amazing.. I am a new follower now:)
    Greetings from Serbia:)
    Marijana

    ReplyDelete