Friday, November 11, 2011

French Packaging Naturellement

Bien, I know it feels familiar! Yet another post on assez empaquetant, but it feels the perfect time considering the vacances are approaching ever so fast!

This holiday season I'm focusing attention towards détails when wrapping my Christmas gifts. The French emphasize the pretty outside as much as the inside and those idees have always appealed to me in special ways.  
I'm using items found in nature, pine cones and twigs and inexpensive items like coffee filters and burlap to wrap the gifts tenderly that sit under the tree.
Ayez un beau jour
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the French know how to make anything, inside and out, look beautiful! Found items are the best and give a beautiful earthy look to gifts. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete