Thursday, February 16, 2012

French jardin

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

I can't seem to get jardin off my mind lately. With spring just around the coin, I suppose it's a natural thought.

We added on to an existing back porche last summer and I am excited to begin fluffing it with Français.

Once again during my cuppa tea time I've been wondering around Pinterest searching for idees.
I'm envisioning ferns and roses and flowering blooms filling the space and maybe white wicker since I already have a couple of nice pieces.

Photo courtesy of Pinterest

I like this idee. Don't you? Love the allysum in the pots. One of my favorite little plants. The old chippy dresser is a parfait resting spot for the blooming plants. How clever to include tattered mirrors.

Ah yes, I'm yearning for fresh clean spring with an orchestra of  robins singing their sweet lullaby.
Just as I do about this time every season. Seasons calling me I believe...
Photo courtesy of Pinterest

Calling, appeler...
Ayez un beau jour
Jill

11 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I absolutely love your blog! I wanted to let you know that I have chosen it for the Liebster Blog Award :) Come by my blog jenneliserose.blogspot.com to receive it! Take care!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill - you read my thoughts today! My soul is sooo longing for springtime and being able to fluff my porches with ferns and candlesticks and urns overflowing with flowers. I love the idea of putting a chippy white cabinet on the porch. :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling here. I too would like to have each and every thing in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so Image #2 really Inspired me! I Love to Repurpose Old Furniture in Creative ways and I'm Loving this Old Bureau Planter idea! I think we all are getting Spring Fever... *Winks*

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. these ideas for flowers look charming and would look good just about anywhere.
    Very, very pretty.
    Have a great week dreaming of thigs to come,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Pinterest fabulous (I just started following you there)? I could spend hours there!
    You have a very lovely blog and I'm glad I found it.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures and your blog is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just fell in love with your blog. Your pictures are to die for.

    http://shabbysweettea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoever assembled the top bouquet has mastered the nuances of color! Beautiful. I'm off to pinterest to see if I can find the plant artist. Hope your week is beautiful and filled with good things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's always a real treat to see my old chippy dresser being enjoyed by other junk lovers of the internet. please come over to my blog and have a visit. i'll have to post some new photos of my dresser this summer. xxo sue loves junk.

    http://suelovesjunk.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog from the Pinterest link...I do so hope you still post!

    ReplyDelete